Metal Repairing Epoxy 100g
Metal Repairing Epoxy 100g
Sale Sold out
Regular price $8 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- It will bond almost any clean surface that is free of dirt and oil.
- Can withstand temperatures up to 150°C. When fully cured, it is as hard as iron and provides uniform bond line thickness.
- Developed as an alternative to torch welding, it provides strong and long-lasting repairs to metals and multiple other surfaces.
- This should help make your DIY metal repairs easy and fast! A great alternative to welding repair with this metal repair
- It forms a strong and stable permanent bond that should last for ages. It can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled
depending on its purpose.
- The preparation and application are simple and easy. Just mix, apply, and let it dry for a few hours. The full cure time is up
to 24 hours.
- Mainly used for iron and steel casting, sand holes and pores, and filling of casting defects such as cracks. It can be used to
repair fuel tanks, plumbing, concrete breaks, and a whole lot more.
Net content: 100g
1 x A, B Adhesive Gel (1Set)
1. Manual measuring, please allow 1 ~ 3mm error,thank you.
2. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the
style is the same as shown in the picture.
· Main Applications: Used for Casting Metal Repair.It Is Made of Epoxy Resin, Curing Agent, Toughening Agent, Reactive Diluent and
Various High-quality Materials. It Is Used for Fast Bonding of Metal, Glass, Ceramic, Plastic, Wood, Etc. Used for Bubbles, Pores
Or Cracks Filled in Iron and Steel Castings, Casting Defects, High Curing
· Hardness, Can Be Used at 100-150 C.
· Aggregate Performance: Gray Mud Paste B White Body-Fitted High Strength, High Temperature Resistance, Corrosion Resistance,
Impact Resistance, Durability, Simple Operation
· Volume Ratio: a: B = 1:1
· Curing Properties: Hardness: 80(Shore-D) Shear Strength: 18(25 C)
· Complete Curing Time: 12 Hours (25 C)
· The Bonding Process: 1 First of All, Determine the Required Maintenance under the Condition of Cleaning and Unspotted. 2. Use
Files, Sandpaper and Other Tools to Process Flat Surfaces. 3 Apply the Full Hue of Composition A and B with a Volume Ratio of 1:1
to the Object to Be Repaired Evenly.
· Four Hours after Finishing All Kinds of Processing and 24 Hours after Bonding.
It Should Be Mixed According to the Proportion of Components A and B before Use, So as Not to Use Any Color Mixing. That Is to
Use, Run out of Time. The Mixed Use Time of the Adhesive Is about 1 Hour.
It Is Stored in the Temperature Range of 15-28c for up to 24 Months. 24 Hours after the Highest Strength, Shear Strength> 20 MPa
· Storage Conditions